Middle C/C++ developer (Embedded)
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
· Up to 3 years of commercial development on С or C++
· Strong C/C++ coding skills
· Linux platform knowledge including multithreading and IPC, sockets
· Knowledge and programming skills in UI development on Qt (Qt widgets, QML)
· Knowledge and programming skills in MCU development, like STM32, ARM Cortex based platforms, Nordic, Raspberry pi, etc.
· Knowledge and experience in real-time operating systems, RTOS, Zephyr, real-time software development in Linux Kernel
· Excellent reading and writing documentation in English
· Ability to effectively communicate in English with customers
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies
· Ability to learn using technical documentation without assistance
Will be a plus:
· Knowledge and experience in GUI application development for embedded platforms LittlevGL, MicroEJ, Crank Storyboard, etc.
· Knowledge and experience in IoT development for various IoT Cloud platforms, like AWS, Azure, etc.
· Knowledge and experience in Linux drivers (PCI/PCIe, I2C, USB drivers, network drivers)