Job type: Full-time Industry: Consumer Electronics Company size: 10k+ people Company type: Public
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with their favorite sports and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking.
The Siri Team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset. You will be an outstanding teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas that have crafted the entire range of Siri's capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Crafting and implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance
- Integrating data feeds and live service providers using web services
- Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces *
- Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a phenomenal user experience
- Working with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages
Skills & requirements
5+ years of experience
Strong Computer Science fundamentals including familiarity with basic algorithms
In-depth development experience with server-side Java and web services
Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
Experience writing multi-threaded code
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 5+ years of industry experience
By clicking apply you will leave devsnap. Please be careful. You should never have to pay to apply.