We are a customer centric company with the goal set to deliver 100% renewable or recycled energy by 2025. Does this resonate with your values? Are you a business oriented Analytics individual excited by the idea to work in an industry where you can participate in driving the conversation around climate change together with us, and make a positive impact on the future of our planet? Then you're the person we're looking for!
About the position
We are looking for a senior developer who loves API’s and understands the importance of customer-centric ones. You will be working in the integrations team, which today has the role as an ISC.
As we’re on an exciting journey to transform our API Platform and team, it’s a definite plus if you have been on such a transformational journey, not only from a technological perspective but also when it comes to governance, such as roles and ways-of-working.
As a API Developer at E.ON, you will:
• Establish best practices for architecture, design, coding & automated test coverage
• Work with data providers and API consumers to clarify requirements and remove roadblocks
• Provide technology mentorship to developers in other teams and in junior roles
• Recognize, understand, and document code to ensure consistent knowledge transfer amongst team
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the API development life cycle
• Align to the DevOps principles and toolsets
In order to get well into the role as a API Developer, we believe you have a solid experience in this particular area.
As a person you have strong communication skills and are a person who likes to take a lot of responsibility, you think “outside the box” and like changes.
We want you to have this experience from API:
• Strong proficiency with API design & implementation experience
• Strong knowledge in RESTful API standards and protocols
• Good understanding of API and integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues and integration pattern/frameworks
• Experience creating API documentation to explain how the API works
• It is a plus if you have experience from API Security and Access Control but also working experience from agile principals and tools.
In terms of language, you handle the Swedish and English language fluently.
We offer a pleasant workplace with great opportunities to develop.
You will be a part of a highly skilled team that drives for change and a more digital and data driven organization.
We strive for a flat organization where all team members have the opportunity to influence and shape their workdays.
If you have questions about the role or the recruiting process, please contact
Maj-Britt Christensen +46 722 320749
Contact with the union:
Mats Ekblom, Unionen, +46 705 259188
Akademikerna: Malin Johansson, +46 705 240210
Ledarna: Michael Andersson, +46 705 250129
With us there are people with all kinds of interests. We know that going to work is more fun and more rewarding when colleagues are a nice mix of people with different perspectives, backgrounds and lives. For those who want to develop within an industry that is investing for the future with clear visions in sustainability and community development, there are good opportunities for professional development within E.ON.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
At a glance
Reference no .: 103060
Closing date : 08/12/2019
Get in touch
Maj-Britt Christensen +46 722 320749
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.