Microsoft Dot.Net Developer Job Description
We are Software Consulting Firm, seeking for a Software Developer to work in Bahrain to serve our projects for our US & Middle East based clients.
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
Previous experience will be required in: -
The full lifecycle of software development and web projects -
.Net Developer job description
This .NET Developer job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and easy to customize for your company. Post Now on Job Boards
.NET Developer Responsibilities include:
• Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
• Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• SharePoint experience will be an added advantage.
You will be:
A team player, fun, irreverent, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, sparky, energetic
You will not be:
Political, defensive, insular, egotistical
This is an exciting opportunity to join an emerging global brand at an exciting early stage.
Please share your CV and covering letter to