WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
In return, you will find yourself joining an organisation that has pride in our outstanding working environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team.
You will also enjoy the above-average benefits as follows:
1. Gadget allowance
2. Weekly team beverage catch-ups
3. Monthly team professional development meetings.
4. Supporting training and certifications for all their staff.
Our client is a leading technology company that delivers a complete portfolio of ICT solutions and services to large enterprises, small business and government customers.
They are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Programmer / Developer to join their growing Perth team, providing an opportunity for you to work with a fantastic team of friendly and highly-skilled peers.
You will receive a number of employee benefits including: gadget allowance, weekly team beverage catch-ups, monthly team professional development meetings, as well supporting training and certifications for all their staff. Want to achieve your MCSD.
Your role is responsible for working closely with clients to analyse their required solution and to design and deliver a best practice that will provide the desired business outcomes.
* Design and development of best-practice MS Dynamics CRM (2013/2015/2016/365) solutions.
* Taking responsibility for all stages of the software implementation lifecycle including scoping workshops, technical design, software development, and customisation.
* Working both in a team environment and independently on niche projects.
* Manage internal stakeholder expectations to help ensure customer satisfaction.
* Provide consultancy advice and training to the customers to make the most of their investment in CRM and related solutions.
Key skills and experience:
* 1-5 years experience in implementing MS Dynamics CRM including system design, development, and integration.
* Experience with custom workflows and plugins.
* Experience developing with C# and .NET Core.
* Experience installing and configuring MS CRM and SQL Server.
* Systems Development Life Cycle experience in both waterfall and agile methods.
* Strong customer-facing, problem-solving and learning skills.
* The ability to engage people across all levels and manage stakeholder expectations.