This position requires solid broad IT background encompassing the development of database-oriented code, server management skills and familiarity operating in a complex enterprise infrastructure (hybrid of infrastructure and application). Working with multiple vendors in the support of the Copient Loyalty and Electronic Payment Program applications for several large retail grocers. This position will assist in the code promotions of propriety code from third party vendor, upgrades to SW and HW. Development of front end or back end processes to work with the propriety code. Working with implementing various HW and SW patches related to security and problems and enhancements. This position will include support troubleshooting and problem resolution for the given applications including a rotational on-call schedule. A flexible working schedule is required, including Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
1) Experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET, PowerShell.
2) Experience in Linux/Unix Environment, BASH Shell Scripting, Setup/Scheduling (i.e. Autosys).
3) Proven work experience in Application/Product Hosting/Configuration in Windows OS/IIS/Wintel Servers(server management).
4) Proven work experience in MS SQL Server (Microsoft Certification Preferred, DBA Level knowledge), knowledge of Postgres a bonus.
5) Familiar with segmentations (separating companies or data).
6) Payment Card Industry (PCI) familiarity is also a plus.
7) Retail Domain (loyalty card program and electronic payments systems-EBTs, EFTS, Visa, Mastercard, etc.) knowledge is an advantage.
8) Strong 3-5 Years of MS Windows/Web Application Development and Infrastructure preferred.
9) Adept at Troubleshooting and Diagnosing Technical Application and Environment Issues.
10) Excellent Communication and Technical Documentation skills required.
11) Visio (need to create flow charts of system or data flows).
Great Communicator – Verbal and Written
Work in a team environment (but can work independently as required)
Create project documents
Shift Core hours:
Flexibility with schedule at times.Some night-time and weekend work as necessary on a rotational basis.
San José, CR