The programmer is responsible for creating software programs, integrating systems and software, analyzing algorithms, modifying source-code, writing system instructions, debugging and unit testing. The programmer will also write database queries to add, modify and transform data in a relational database.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Given the requirements, the programmer will write the necessary code to create the solution, following the company standards.
· Responsible to perform update of existing code.
· Responsible of written database queries to support the development process.
· Perform testing of own code (Unit Testing) and code created by other programmers (Peer Review).
· Participate in design meetings with internal and external resources.
· Available to travel to different points of Puerto Rico including the company's headquarters in Ponce.