Compensation: $120k - 150k | Equity
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Role: Frontend Developer
Industry: Customer Communication Management, Customer Service, eCommerce
Company size: 11–50 people
Company type: VC Funded
reactjs, react-native, redux, typescript
We're looking for talented and motivated frontend software engineers to join us in our San Francisco office.
You should join us if you care about
* Building quality software for customer support agents and improving the overall experience for the end customer. Enough with shitty customer-service!
* Writing rock-solid react and react-native apps with simple and intuitive designs.
* Moving fast and hacking which translates to Trying, Failing, Refactoring, Testing, Profiling and Debugging the living shit out of our code while most importantly Shipping fast!
* Being a great team player and enabling other people in the team with your skills and jokes.
* Langs: Python3 and FlowJS.
* Libs: Flask, SQLAlchemy, Marshmallow and Restless for APIs, React/Redux for the UI + React Native for the mobile apps.
* DB: Postgres, Redis.
* Task Queue: RabbitMQ + Celery
* Hosting: Google Cloud Platform (we run on Kubernetes)
A more complete list of our Stack: https://stackshare.io/gorgias
* Have a significant impact on an ambitious product.
* Included powerful workstation/laptop.
* Visa sponsorship and expenses.
* Competitive salary.
* Free lunch/transportation.
34 Harriet Street San Francisco, US