Being part of software application development team in ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance System) domain, to develop the following:
- ADAS Software Application Team is responsible for developing tools that Assist in validating the developed algorithm for Autonomous Driver-less Vehicle systems, that includes the following systems: Automatic Parking, Traffic Jam driving, Highway driving, Adaptive Cruise control , Remote Parking.
- ADAS Software Application team develop tools for most advanced market sensors such as Wide Angle Megapixel Vision Camera, Radar ,Laser Scanners and Ultrasonic
- ADAS Software Application team is delivering there tools to most premium Manufactures such as DAIMLER, BMW, VW, Audi, PSA, GM, Ford, Volvo, Jaguar, Land Rover in addition to our internal users.
- ADAS Software Application team develop tools that simulate surrounded environment and visualize algorithms results.
ADAS software Application Engineer shall work excitingly in the following activities and technologies:
- ADAS software application team uses the most advanced software architecture and design patterns.
- ADAS software application team is using advanced software technologies such as ADTf , Linux OS, CAN and Flexray communication, Vehicle diagnostic and Ethernet communication.
- ADAS Software application team is developing the advanced ADAS tools for simulation, Visualising, debugging, validating and automating code generation for algorithms and SW embedded development
- ADAS Software application team is responsible to test the developed tools directly in the vehicle in one of our test fields in German, USA, Ireland, Check Republic, Egypt or in Car manufacturer side.
- Travel to our sites in German Ireland, USA and Check republic or travel to car manufacturer’s sites in Germany, France and USA.
ADAS Software Application Engineer is responsible for one of the following:
- Develop tools in C++.
- Develop tools in C#.
- Develop tools in Java.
- Design tools architecture using UML tools.
- Develop software libraries for the following communication technologies CAN, Flex ray and Ethernet communication.
- Develop Filters and mix-ins for ADTF project.
ADAS Software Application Engineer reponsibilities are as the following:
1- Understand and analyze customer requirements to identify any gaps or missing information needed to perform development and testing activities.
2- Participate in design software components based on the high-level design requirements.
3- Develop test cases to verify that the software meet the customers and the low-level requirements.
4- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings. (Internal and external with other Valeo sites).
5- Execution of test plans.
6- Report findings (SW Bugs) on the configuration management tool.
7- Perform the responsibilities of the pervious technical level as per the projects need