If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day. Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We take affirmative measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, job postings, compensation, termination, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant, including on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation.In one sentence
Perform Development & Support activites for Data warehousing domain using Big Data TechnologiesWhat will your job look like?
• Should have very clear understanding of hadoop architecture
• 3+ Hands on in Hadoop(Hbase,HDFS,Pig,Hive,Map-reduce)
• Experience in SVN,Build Tools like Ant,Maven etc.
• 3+ Hands on in SQL, Unix & advanced Unix Shell Scripting
• Hands on file transfer mechanism (NDM, sFTP etc)
• Knowledge of Schedulers
Good to have
• Working knowledge of Kafka, Storm, Spark.
• Should have working experience of working on datalake environments,.
• Should have handled xml, json, structured, fixed-width, un-structured files using custom MR/Pig/Hive, strong analytical thinking.
• Willingness to learn all data warehousing technologies & work out of the comfort zone in other ETL technologies (Datastage, Oracle, Mainframe etc). Hands on working experience is a plus
São Carlos, BR