• Enhance and maintain our group SharePoint applications
• Develop custom software solutions alone or as part of the team
• Provide development and support for our existing library of software applications coded in C#
• Identify and evaluate new software solutions
• Liaise with other IT teams and employees to resolve issues and provide advice and guidance
• Demonstrated capability to gather requirements from non-technical users
• Enterprise development experience in SharePoint 2013, 2016 and 2019 including server side and client side (SPFx) development.
• Capacity to develop custom solutions, and modify existing platforms
• Experience in C#, .NET Framework and SharePoint framework (SPFx) would be highly regarded
• IntApp Flow forms development desirable
• SQL Server – solid working knowledge of TSQL and relational systems
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft products including Visual Studio, TFS & DevOps Server, Windows Operating Systems and Office 2016
The successful candidate will need to be a collaborative, driven and focussed individual. At Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, you will be rewarded with genuine career prospects and an excellent team environment renowned for its collaborative culture, passion for client service and professional development opportunities. Remuneration will be commensurate with relevant experience. Please note we will not be accepting agency applications for this position.
Norton Rose Fulbright values diversity and strives to create an inclusive culture where all employees can bring their whole selves to work. We embrace the opportunity to contribute to the communities in which we work which underpins our strong Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program. We provide a range of opportunities in which our people can make a difference to their local and global communities including through pro bono legal work, charitable giving, volunteering and support for the environment.
We are proud that Norton Rose Fulbright in Australia has been recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) year on year as well as a silver employer for LGBTI Inclusion through the Australian Workplace Equality Index.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply.