Job Title:Front-end Developer
What we are looking for
• A motivated and pro-active individual with at least 2-5 years of experience in front-end development with focus on A/B testing
• Fluent in English and ideally in Dutch
• Excellent communication skills
• Experienced in SASS / SCSS
• Experienced in using Google Optimize / Optimizely / VWO, Adobe Target or any other A/B testing tools and Tag Management Tools, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code, Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, git), SourceTree, Google Analytics
• A person willing to tackle tough problems, learn new things on daily basis and have a few drinks with us occasionally.
What do we do
You will be joining one of the most exciting teams at iProspect; the CRO Team (conversion rate optimization team). The team continuously looks to improve the user experience for clients like Transavia, Foot Locker and Greenchoice. Your primary focus will be on working closely with our CRO consultants to produce A/B, MVT and Personalization experiments for iProspect clients.
Besides your CRO-related work, you will be also involved in numerous other projects, so be prepared to meet many people and learn a lot.
Time Type:Full time