DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. DXC’s technology independence, global talent, expertise, and extensive alliance of partners combine to deliver the most powerful end-to-end next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
We want to extend our team with people enjoying modern technologies and customer interactions. It doesn’t matter if you have a 25 years of IT experience or just started your professional career some years ago …. It is about having recent experience with RDBMS and good communication skills. We offer a great platform for motivated professionals who want to work in a company that enables you to work with various customers to become digital.
Professional Services, an organization within DXC working in advisory, pre-sales, consulting and project engagements, is expanding its capabilities in digital solutions to advise and support our clients in their digitalization journey with the latest technologies.
The GDPR/KVKK Developer acts as a trusted technical specialist to support our clients on their digital journeys. His/her development, solution and delivery background for RDBMS together with his/her ability to translate business requirements into code will allow him/her to quickly show results and establish a trustful relation.
If you are interested in technology and innovation, if you are passionate about working in an international environment we are looking forward to your application to strengthen our team in Turkey.
- Implementing customized solutions supporting our client’s transformation-roadmaps.
Depending on experience and seniority:
- Providing technical guidance and leadership to the project team regarding technical solution
- Customer guidance and advice regarding solutions and the use of specific software products on architect level
- Close collaboration with the project leads (or respective agile roles) regarding detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for large projects.
- Contributing to architecture activities for complex, innovative, medium to large growth opportunities
- Assessing business and technology impact of different technologies and strategies
- Proactively encouraging membership and contributions of others to professional community and coach others in areas of expertise
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of professional experience with a combination of:
- Good communication abilities
- Team player with a positive spirit able to successfully work in a global context
- Fluent in English as a business language
- Comfortable and capable of driving technical conversations and presentations
- Availability and willingness to travel up to 75% of the time
- Technical experience with a combination of:
What we offer:
Flexible working hours, a competitive salary make DXC Technology one of the world´s most attractive employers. At DXC our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
Thank you for taking time reviewing our job ad! If you believe this is the right match for you, do not hesitate to apply! We are eager to learn more about you!