The Automation Developer will be part of a team that develops Video Analytics and Video Control Solutions, transforming Video Surveillance into a pro-active tool, ultimately automating Video Surveillance by extracting key information.
We are a highly motivated, multicultural team in Vienna, working closely together with international development partners. We value dedication and motivation to create cutting-edge software at the forefront of our industry. And above all, to have fun making the world more secure.
The person hired for the position of an Automation Developer will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the KiwiVision Software product suite while keeping manual testing at a minimum.
We are looking for someone who will bring in new ideas, enjoy sharing knowledge with teammates, learn from colleagues and thrive on improving testing efficiency.
- Ensure the quality of the product
- Automate integration, function & accuracy tests for software written in C++ and C#
- Document tests & configurations
- Create metrics to track improvements
- At least one year of experience with C# or C++ required
- Experience in the entire Quality Assurance process
- Good English required
- Professional contact with customers
- Flexibility in assignments
- Employee Performance Bonus Plan
- Flexible working hours
- International working environment
- Modern, light-flooded office
- Centrally located office (U3 & bicycle route) with restaurants and shops close-by
- Lunch vouchers
- Patent filing program
The minimum annual salary for this position is € 33.510 based on a full-time employment schedule (38,5 h/week), and will be adjusted according to your experience and qualification. Performance bonus available upon yearly review.