Go Beyond. Your opportunity to join Natixis in Portugal is here!
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the 2nd-largest banking group in France with 31 million clients spread over two retail banking networks, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
Natixis in Portugal is an IT Center of Expertise that provides innovative solutions for Natixis business operations worldwide. It works for Natixis in an integrated, inclusive and transversal way, in the 38 countries in which the Company operates, and supporting 4 main units: Corporate Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Infrastructure and Security and Support Functions.
Natixis in Portugal was one of the major investments in human resources made by the company ever. A real success story: Natixis aims to create, by 2019, 700 new jobs in the areas of information technology in Portugal.
We are looking for C++ Developers (local contract) to join Natixis at Porto.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Development and implementation of pricing tools;
• Give inputs on architectural choices;
• Ensuring maintainability and performance of the pricing library;
• Technical assistance to end-users;
• Documentation of the models;
• Methods and tools and communication with other teams (both local and remote).
• Degree in Technology or Computer Engineering (or similar);
• Relevant professional experience with C++ language;
• Knowledge of pricing methods and equity products;
• Experience using Visual Studio, GIT, SVN (appreciated)
• English fluency (mandatory);
• Knowledge of French (nice to have).