Job type: Full-time
Role: Product Manager
Citibox is actively looking for an experienced, highly analytical and customer-oriented Product Manager who is eager to build and ship impactful best-in-class products in a fast-paced environment to help us scale our native and web apps. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the product strategy, defining and owning a part of our key products throughout all the product development cycle. The Product Manager, as a representative of the users, will coordinate and decide along with the pertinent stakeholders which problems should be focused and what solution should be delivered, properly communicating to the rest of the company.
The role of the Product Manager is to own one of Citibox verticals leading the team through the development of simple and elegant features and flows to complex issues, working with others to prioritize and ensure the right features are built in a high quality way, bringing the voice of our consumers and users to the experience of our products and technology.
The key responsibilities of this person will be to, among others:
- Understand and align the strategic objectives of the company, the needs of the product and the technical resources at our disposal, to define the product strategy and roadmap in the most effective way possible.
- Own the product prioritization roadmap and be the decision-maker to align the product development to the company's objectives, coordinating with key stakeholders across the company.
- Translate the user needs and business opportunities into feasible and implementable product requirement definitions.
- Partner with an amazing team of designers, engineers and data analysts to build to make the complex simple, and ship high-impact and elegant products, from feature definition to QA coordination to deployment control.
- Ability to maintain a coherent analytics system to measure the platform performance, which will be defined along the Product Management team.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects effectively.
- Logical, structured and methodical thinker with problem solving abilities.
- Inquisitive and creative, always willing to innovate and move away from the status-quo.
- A team player, receptive to ideas from others. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of the organization and managing multitask and cross functional skilled employees. Ability to inspire in a way that others want to make things happen.
- Lead by example, adhering to the company's values and behaviours, and building great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Adaptable with a "can-do attitude" being always positive, proactive, and energised by working in a fast-paced environment characterised by constant change.
- Clear eagerness to learn continuously.
We offer you:
- Working in a small-medium size yet world-class startup - one of the most promising in the European ecosystem - with teammates that came from Amazon, Groupon, PayPal or eBay among others.
- Personal development, huge opportunity to grow within a fast-growing team.
- Flexible hours, we measure what you deliver.
- Remote friendly, so you can be totally focused some days at home.
- Free coffee and a lot of fun at the office!
The role reports to the CPO.