Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Junior, Mid-Level
Role: System Administrator
linux, unix, tcp, ftp
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our team as Customer Service Engineer X-Rays (angio- and cardiography systems) to be one of our service persons for x-ray products at our client sites across Switzerland.
Your mission and responsibilities:
* As a competent contact person, you will look after the Siemens Healthineers X-ray systems (angio- and cardiography systems) of our customers in Switzerland.
* Error localization and troubleshooting are your main tasks, as well as commissioning and maintenance.
* You will be responsible for hardware and software conversions according to the specifications of the parent company.
* Proactive measures with the help of the diagnostic tools available are further activities.
* Reporting and documentation of services complete your area of responsibility.
* You work home-based, i.e. you drive directly from your home to our customers.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/radiography.
Your qualifications and experiences:
* You have completed a technical degree as engineer (university of applied sciences or HF) in informatics or electronics or are planning to start with in the near future.
* Ideally, you already have experience in customer service and more specific in field service.
* You have a profound knowledge of electronics and IT (HW, SW + network) in order to be able to contribute to our customers.
* High customer orientation, interest in daily customer contact and problem solving are as important to us as initiative and an independent way of working.
Your personality and skills:
* You are ready for intensive training in Switzerland and abroad as well as for on-call assignments.
* You are fluent in German and English, French is a plus.
* You live in one of the following regions: Bern, See- or Mittelland.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Check our Career Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de-ch/about.
Would you like to know more? Talk to us! The contact person for this job advertisement is Daniela Antoni, Tel.: +41 58 199 14 14.
To recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.