Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Data Scientist
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Experienced Data Analyst (m/w/divers) – SHS A.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* You support the audit plan development, audit preparations and execute defined audit program steps to ensure that all risks and controls are identified on a wide variety of topics
* You support the ongoing digitalization of internal audit
* You perform audit program steps, use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
* You concept and perform strategic data analysis and research within SAP systems and / or with dedicated software solutions to support business processes and strategy
* The analysis of unstructured data with text mining procedures and discuss results with Managers will be part of your tasks
* The translation of requirements, creation of functional specifications, extraction of data and development of SQL scripts is also part of the position
* The preparation of engagements by creating regular status updates for the Engagement Manager and independently determining the engagement requirements prior to fieldwork is also part of the job
* You will have partial project responsibility and full Reporting to Engagement Manager
* Your personal development will be driven by:
* hands-on learning experiences in a wide array of different projects – in all business types and functions of our company,
* a very pronounced feedback-culture,
* a generous offering of formal training.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
* You hold a Master´s degree in IT or in a business-related field
* You have several years of professional experience within Siemens, a related industry, a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm or a global strategy / IT consulting firm
* You have experience with SAP modules (PP, SD, MM, PS, FI or CO) and/or statistical data analytics (R,SAS, Matlab, etc.) or process mining technologies
* You have experience with visualization of complex data (e.g. QlikView)
* You have first experience with managing data projects
Your attributes and skills:
* You have advanced knowledge of architecture, data structures, -management and –analysis including very good SQLskills
* You have very good knowledge of MS Office
* You have the desire and drive for future leadership roles
* You are fluent in English and German
* You have the willingness to travel up to 80% of your time globally
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Arne Wassermann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.