Job type: Full-time
Role: Full Stack Developer
c#, .net, asp.net-mvc
If this job looks great for you, apply below or if you know someone let us know! Click here to make a referral.
ROLE: Senior Full Stack Engineer
TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: West Denver
We are working with a client that is seeking a highlymotivated, Senior Software Engineer to join an agile development teamresponsible for building applications targeted at extending security technologycapabilities with cloud services and onto mobile devices. The ideal candidateshould have proven experience building high quality, .Net Web applications andWeb services using the latest technologies. As a member of a team, you willplay an important role in the definition and development of applications thatare leveraged extensively throughout web, mobile and desktopproduct portfolios.
- Responsible fordesigning, coding, testing, debugging, evaluating, and documenting newapplication development on .Net and Azure platforms.
- Active member of ahighly skilled and motivated agile development team
- Work withagile/scrum team to deliver solutions on time and at high quality that conformto user story acceptance criteria.
- Work closely withproduct teams and product management to understand requirements and translatethem to elegant implementation.
- Design and implementelegant, highly quality mobile applications with a perfect customer experience
- Interfacing withoverseas counterparts frequently to resolve issues.
- Peer reviews forcode and design.
- 5 to 6 yearscombined C# .Net and Web application development experience
- 3+ Experience withMVC and up to date with latest MVC technology
- Solid understandingof software design patterns such as Dependency Injection
- Experienced withagile/scrum development processes and methodologies
- Senior levelexperience with C# a must, other languages a plus
- Experience withRESTful Web Services and JSON
- Work with a team toproduce documentation of design
- Passion for buildinghigh quality software with extensive experience in unit testing
- Solid understandingof techniques to achieve high quality and robust designs
- Excellentcommunication and written skills
- Experience withrecent versions of MVC and associated APIs
- Experience with MSSQL and/or other relational database technology
- Experience withbuilding a scalable system that interacts reliably with mobile applications viasecure web services
- Good system leveldebugging skills are a must
- Able to workindependently, manage multiple projects to completion on schedule in a dynamicand fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred