Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
security, reactjs, cloud
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
Location Preference: * Dallas, TX, or McLean VA*
What will I be doing?
As the Senior Lead Application Security Architect, you will drive information security practices and processes for application development throughout the organization. You will also develop, craft, and maintain security strategies, requirements, standards, and guidelines. You will manage the compliance of systems design and architecture against Hilton’s policies and standards as a function of an end-to-end SDLC project lifecycle.
You will play a meaningful role in maintaining the controls that enable our organization to operate efficiently, cost effectively, and within compliance standards. You will draft and assist others in interpreting, understanding, and applying information security policies and standards to mitigate information security risks. You will work closely with other members of the Information Security and Legal Compliance organizations, in a coordinated and focused manner.
More specifically, you will:
· Support the creation and maintenance of security architecture strategies, patterns, standards, and guidelines, which balance business priorities, information security risks, emerging threats, and standard methodology security application architecture to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Hilton information assets.
· Develop security solutions to meet the requirements of key partners to ensure that solutions are secure, technically proficient, performance efficient, and fit into Hilton’s architecture models.
· Dedicatedly support the evaluations of technologies and software products to determine the feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the Hilton product suite.
· Build to the ongoing collection, development, review, and adoption of architecture and development standards, and standard methodologies.
· Actively participate in the governance process associated with application security and technology standards.
· Conduct application security assessments and act as a security issue point for project teams.
Direct Reports: N/AWhat are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the world’s leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing extraordinary guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every single day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!