Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
oracle, sql, sysadmin
Kelly IT Services is currently sourcing candidates to help fill a
SQL Developer (Oracle) developer opening with our client located in Houston, Texas.
Qualified and interested candidates APPLY NOW!! In subject add, SQL Developer (Oracle) Houston, TX.
You can email your resume directly to Nikita Sakaria - Nikita.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12+ Months (with possible 6 months extension)
We are looking for a Senior-level Oracle Database Developer with enterprise background using the Oracle database and Oracle Application Express (APEX). The Database Developer will be required to identify business requirements, perform data analysis, write advanced SQL queries, design and code complex stored procedures, performance tune existing database processes, and develop web pages in Application Express.
• Provide technical support for land applications – Quorum Division Order and Quorum Land Suite
• Collaborate with our external land application vendor (Quorum Business Solutions) to ensure system and process quality in database environments
• Develop and deploy application enhancements at the database level through database procedures, packages, and triggers that meet business needs and improve efficiency
• Deploy routine application and database patches
• Troubleshoot technical and functional application problems with teammates
• Responsible for managing multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to understand business requirements and the business usage of data.
• Develop and maintain appropriate documentation for all business applications and data interfaces.
• Good Oracle development, to include Program Tracing, Object Creation (Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.), PL/SQL, and Query Tuning
• Oracle Application Express (APEX) development
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Oracle Certifications would be a plus.
• Experience identifying and leveraging external data sets or data repositories.
• Experience in system and process documentation.
• Ability to understand end-user needs and user experience.
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills, and willingness to learn new technologies and development methodologies.
Additional Desired Skills:
• SQL Server T-SQL development
• Toad Data Point
• Knowledge of Quorum Land System (QLS) data model
• Knowledge of Quorum Division Order (QDO) data model
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Nikita.email@example.com Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!