Job type: Full-time
design, automated-tests, user-interface
Audible seeks a TM1 Financial Systems Developer with expertise in the areas of requirements gathering, technical design, development, deployment, and integration to solve budgeting, planning, performance management and reporting challenges. Solutions must strike the right balance between precision and speed, providing ever more scalable and granular data models and reporting, without sacrificing accuracy or agility. This position requires a high level of technical expertise within Cognos TM1.
· Design, test and implement reliable, scalable, and efficient Cognos TM1 solutions.
· Design, test and implement user interfaces to the TM1 platform.
· Document TM1 and planning-related processes, model design and data flow.
· Develop and maintain technical roadmap and prioritization.
· Partner with peer Finance teams utilizing TM1 to ensure consistent and seamless design.
· Create technical business requirements and project plans.
· Maintain OLAP multi-dimensional cubes and support dimension management, metadata design/maintenance and ETL development.
· Support the development of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and templates.
· Perform analysis and partner with other finance staff to ensure the financial results are accurate and complete.
· Provide risk assessment for new functionality and enhancements.
· Identify process improvement opportunities and drive solutions. An ideal candidate will have experience in optimizing finance processes for speed, agility and insight.
· Mentor and provide training for team members on TM1 skills.
· Author knowledge-sharing documents.
· 5+ years of relevant Cognos TM1 experience including system configuration, model building and developing reports or dashboards with TM1 and/or other reporting tools.
· Relevant corporate finance experience exhibiting knowledge of financial planning, budgeting and forecasting functions and related processes.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other technical discipline.
· Demonstrated history of problem solving, financial acumen, and business partnering skills.
· Advanced modeling skills including advanced Excel skills.
· Solid business judgment and controllership focus.
· A passion for delivering results and building trust with more senior leaders.
· Ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, professional demeanor.
· Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
· A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age