Job type: Full-time
Role: Mobile Developer
user-interface, user-experience, design
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Xfinity Mobile Experience Design team is looking for a Design Lead (Product/UX/UI) to help create the future of our e-commerce and account experience on xfinitymobile.com.
As part of the Customer Experience team, you will focus on:
- Creating an industry leading ecommerce experience for xfinitymobile.com, inclusive of all phases of the buying and checkout journey.
- Category pages
- Subcategory pages
- Product Pages
- Shopping Cart design and optimization
- Filtering, sorting, searching
- Checkout Flow
- Confirmation Page
- Contextual banners and product promotions
- Cross selling, upselling
- Device and line activation
- Account payments
- Billing Statements
- Payment and Billing resolutions
- Data usage monitoring
- Digital returns and exchanges
- Account level notifications
- Plan switching
- And all experiences related to Xfinity Mobile account management
- A passion for the mobile industry
- Proven track record designing and shipping experiences on responsive web, and iOS and Android native apps
- A deep understanding of established ecommerce best practices with an openness to challenge them in order to create new conventions
- Exceptional UX, UI and prototyping skills
- Experience designing flows and micro-interactions that are simple and human
- A deep understanding of ecommerce and app design best practices and a strong point of view on how you could improve upon those best practices
- Experience designing category pages, product pages, shopping carts and checkout flows
- Experience integrating user reviews and social proof into ecommerce sites
- Experience developing a POV from vague product requirements to help move projects forward
- End to end designer comfortable from high-level strategy through production and QA
- Experience working with researchers to test your ideas
- An obsession for distilling the complexity into simple, intuitive solutions
- Represents initiative, ownership, curiosity and innovation
- Clearly articulates design rationales and advocates design thinking
- Is a strong collaborator and partner outside of the design team
- Thinks at a high level about product strategy and vision and turn that into a tactical workstreams
- Continually raises the bar on the design team and beyond
- Excellent visual design skills, including using an establishing design system while help to evolve and progress said design system
- Helps scope work in grooming and planning
- Impeccable communication skills
- Thrives in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Experience designing responsive web apps
- Has built and shipped products in an agile environment
- Has worked with services across channels and platforms
- Expert with the latest design software including Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Principle, etc.
- Start up experience a plus
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience on a cross functional design team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer