Job type: Full-time
Role: Database Administrator
etl, sql, cloud
Position: ETL Developer with strong Informatica Big Data Management (BDM) and some exposure to Cloud technologies
Location: Suburban Philadelphia PA area
Salary: Competitive rate based on experience
Type: 6 Month Contract to Hire
* 5+ years of ETL skills focused on Informatica development* Strong Informatica Big Data Management (BDM) and some exposure to Cloud (especially Google Cloud) would be a HUGE plus.
*Strong data gap analysis and comparison skills, ability to work independently and the standard Informatica skills.
*Teradata experience - need experience loading data into Teradata using the Informatica tool, as well as strong SQL Skills to query Teradata.
• Develops design specifications within defined architecture, utilizing standard procedures and techniques
• Set up complex workflows and schedules
• Develop ETL data workflows and code for new data integrations and maintain/enhance existing workflows and code
• Can conduct diagnosis of standard business problems, factoring in an understanding of current technical and applications architecture.
• Troubleshoots applications problems independently.
• Must possess deep knowledge of data extraction, transformation & loading (ETL) methods
• 2+ years SQL programming experience
• 2+ years RDBMS hands-on experience (Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL, DB2)
• 2+ years advanced hands-on experience with ETL tools
• 2+ years advanced hands-on experience with Data Warehousing
• 2+ years hands-on experience with Informatica
• Preferred some UNIX knowledge
• Nice to have – experience tuning queries for performance in Teradata
Please apply now for immediate consideration.