Job type: Full-time
Role: Frontend Developer
Position: Senior React/Redux GUI Engineer
Full Time/Direct Hire Position
Location: Raleigh NC (near the fairgrounds)
Do architecting, designing and implementing a completely new enterprise-grade Single Page Application from scratch excites you? Do you take pride in delivering sleek, responsive and usable enterprise application? Are you a GURU of React/Redux/Saga and have designed and implemented at least 1-2 applications in the past and love the framework? Do you believe in creating reusable metadata driven GUI component which are tested individually and assembled using a workflow to build a large enterprise application? Are you passionate about problem-solving and love brainstorming sessions to come up with the ultimate design idea?
If the answer to the above questions is Yes, then we need to talk. Our client is completely rewriting their current Single Page application using React.JS framework along with supported toolkit and libraries
If you are right for this role you will:
● Fully Own and lead the New application design and architecture.
● Assimilate and understand the functional working of the current GUI application.
● Understand and Execute the vision of component-based architecture of the new application.
● Participate in Daily Engineering SCRUM meeting
● Interact with Backend engineer to understand exposed API and company EcoSystem
● Lead and Mentor team of GUI engineers to implement best-case scenarios on React.JS based on your past experience.
● Document the inner working of the core framework and components.
● Recognize opportunities to turn customization into generalized enhancements, reusable Code.
● Be hands-on writing code as part of the team to deliver a feature set related to the sprint.
● Thorough understanding of REACT, its core components, and lifecycle management.
● Experience with popular REACT State management library (such as Redux)
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6.0
● Experience with TypeScript or Flow
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs using SAGA/Thunks
● Fluent in Object Oriented Design and Component Architecture
● Well versed with Single Page Application constructs and Fundamental
● Up to date with latest in Web Standards, HTML5, and CSS3
● Well versed with Responsive Web Design Concepts and Methodology
● Experience crafting/leveraging wireframes, concepts, and prototypes
● Well versed with CSS Framework like LESS/SASS,
● Unit Testing using JEST/KARMA
● Experience configuring WebPack
● Exposure to Middleware like GraphQL is a plus
● Experience with Data Grid like ag-grid
● Experience with Material-UI is a huge Plug
● Experience with CSS-in-JS, Styled Components, Radium, Aphrodite is a plus but not required.
● Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
● Ability to develop, implement, and enforce consistent design standards
● Solid Documentation Skills
● Passionate and Drive to Excel, in a fast-paced environment