Job type: Full-time
Role: Backend Developer
amazon-web-services, design, java
· 3+ years of professional software development experience.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
· 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
· Experience developing large scale services on AWS such as Amazon DynamoDB, S3, API Gateway, IAM, Glacier, Redshift, Athena
· Experience leading high-impact, cross team architectural design decisions, and guide senior engineers by setting examples to deliver solutions to ambiguous problems.
· 2+ years of experience in building large scale, multi-tiered, distributed applications.
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.