Job type: Full-time
Role: Frontend Developer
Senior UI Developer and UI Developer (2 roles)
Ann Arbor, MI
Full time, permanent with salary, benefits, and potential bonus
3rd party candidates are not accepted at this time. U.S. Citizens and Green card candidates are encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, this role does not offer sponsorship at this time.
Please send resumes to Aleta at Aleta@forbestc.com. Thank you!
Requirements and responsibilities:
• 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
• Be an expert in designing and building elegant, interactive UIs - working with the DOM and CSS, learning new APIs, leveraging libraries like Redux and React, and discovering creative ways to improve our user experiences.
• Financial services experience preferred
• Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
• Ability to work closely with a cross functional Agile team on a daily basis.
• Good Understanding on Test Driven Development Practices and using of testing frameworks like Cypress and Selenium.
• Architect & Build shared web Components that are reusable across web applications.
• Architect & Build efficient and testable code.
• Drive a project from concept to production, working closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers
• Provide feedback, guidance, and advocate performant and maintainable code through code reviews, face-to-face conversations and refactor code.
Aleta Giordano Ross
Senior Recruiting Consultant
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC