Job type: Full-time
Role: Full Stack Developer
.net, c#, vb.net
• Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
• Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
• Serve as technical expert on development projects.
• Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
• Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
• Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
• Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
• Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
• Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
• Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
• Considered subject matter expert within discipline.
• Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
• Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent judgment.
• May assist less experienced peers.
• 5 years of development experience with strong skills in analysis, development of Client/Server and Web Based Applications.
• Substantial working knowledge in .NET Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, C#.Net, ASP.NET Web Forms & MVC, LINQ, SSRS reporting.
• Hands on experience with implementation of Web Services (SOAP, WCF, WEB API).
• Strong knowledge on N-Tier Architecture and e-commerce web applications.
• Solid experience operating in an Agile – SCRUM development shop matrixed with some waterfall/SDLC software design and development (comfortable with a hybrid approach between Agile and waterfall).
• In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts.
• Knowledge on Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
• Possess good communication skills, takes initiative to identify and independently resolve potential roadblocks while understanding when the issue needs to be brought to senior lead attention, ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 404-920-6151
scom is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.