Job type: Full-time
Are you seeking a collaborative environment that allows you to work closely with clients and technology? Do you enjoy bringing improvements and increased effectiveness to an organization or project? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of professionals who help our clients drive down costs, enhance quality, and boost operational effectiveness through the full life cycle technical services. If you are interested in supporting a diverse span of projects consider a career with Deloitte.
MUST HAVE CURRENT TS CLEARANCE
Work you’ll do
• Leads in the development of the technical solution or offering, and in translating the business needs into technical requirements. Identifies gaps, strategic impacts, financial impacts, and the risk profile in the technical solution or offering, and provides technical support
• Understands cloud computing technology and infrastructure as well as has experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud; has the ability to blueprint, design and deploy scalable, HA, and fault tolerant systems on AWS and Azure and make commercially available PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS recommendations where appropriate
• Able to write quality code to solve automation problems in one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl); capable of automating the build processes to accommodate both functional and scale testing
• Performs a variety of system engineering tasks and activities that are broad in nature and are concerned with major systems design, integration, and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and/or equipment.
• Delivery of Cloud infrastructure strategies aligned with business objectives with a focus on Cloud migrations
• Design of cloud infrastructure with a focus on AWS and Azure using industry best practices
• Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including:
• Design, implementation and support of infrastructure automation
• Research new cloud technologies and prototype solutions that can be leveraged to decrease costs and increase performance
• Assess and compare cloud native PaaS with cloud-enabled traditional infrastructure
• Mentor existing staff on cloud computing best practices and technology to drive cloud adoption
• Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
QualificationsMinimum Required Experience • Five plus years experience with a proven record of success in business process analysis and process improvement initiatives • Demonstrated facilitation skills and process-driven analytical skills • Ability to participate on multiple efforts simultaneously • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with team members, stakeholders, and management on both the business and IT sides • Software Skills: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word Preferred Qualifications • BA/BS degree in business or technical field.