Job type: Full-time
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do
* Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
* Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
* Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
* Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
* Design, implement, and deploy IAM solutions to support regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley. These IAM solutions help in ensuring segregation of duties while helping prevent fraud and unauthorized access.
* Troubleshoots and resolves system support issues with First time resolutions.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
* 1+ years of experience in SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions.
* Experience with directory management such as Sun One LDAP/Active Directory solution
* Experience supporting SailPoint IdentityIQ including monitoring tasks, initiating certifications and executing reports.
* Previous experience with Linux, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server etc.
* Previous experience of Incident, Change & Problem Management (Optional -ITIL, COBIT certified) and experience of working on ticketing tools (Remedy, Service Now etc.)
* Experience managing Incidents, Service Request and Changes within defined SLAs.
* Willingness to travel up to 20%.
* Must be willing to live and in Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA
* Certification on an IAM product
* Experience in one or more of the following areas: Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification and Federation
* Experience in administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment
* Experience in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
* Experience in basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases and LDAP directory servers
* Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities
* Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
* Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management
* Understanding of custom changes to SailPoint IdentityIQ.
* Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
* Experience in managing deployments of SailPoint IdentityIQ and access management product
* Experience with role mining, role based access control and access certification with SailPoint IdentityIQ
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.