Job type: Full-time
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do
• Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
• Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
• Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
• Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
• Designing, implementing, and deploying IAM solutions to support regulatory requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley. These IAM solutions help in ensuring segregation of duties while helping
prevent fraud and unauthorized access.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years of experience is required in one or more of the following areas: IBM Security Identity Management, IBM Security Access Management, Role Based Access Control, Tivoli Federated Identity Management.
* Strong understanding of IBM Security Identity Manager or IBM Identity Manager
* 2+ years of experience of installing, configuring and upgrading/migrating IBM Security IAM solution components.
* Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall IAM strategy.
* Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS).
* Experience in performance tuning and problem determination.
* Willingness to travel up to 20%.
* Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL or Mechanicsburg, PA
* Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities.
* Experience developing software to customize and integrate IAM products in an enterprise environment.
* Certification on IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager.
* Understanding of service level agreements and prioritization of incidents/enhancements
* Knowledge of IBM Security Identity Manager and Access Manager prerequisite software: IBM WebSphere, JBoss Application Server, IBM Message Broker, IBM DataPower, IBM QRadar, Active Directory, eDirectory, and NetIQ Access Manager etc.
* Understanding of custom changes and extensions to IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager.
* Extensive knowledge and skills in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
* Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management for IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager related issues.
* Experience in performance tuning and problem determination for IBM Security Identity Manager and IBM Security Access Manager.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job leaning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.