Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
java, python, unix
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work You’ll Do
* Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
* Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
* Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
* Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
* Drive complex deployments of Splunk while working side by side with the customers to solve their unique problems across a variety of use cases
* Collaborate across the entire Deloitte organization to bring access to product and technical teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive innovation gathered from customer input
* Leverage previous experiences, share best practices and create innovative solutions to push user adoption and maximize the value of Splunk
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.