Job type: Full-time
Location: Lake Mary Florida “Orlando”
Deloitte is seeking an experienced Facility Security Officer to administer the daily operations of the National Industrial Security Program (NISP), and implement procedures and controls to safeguard classified as well as special program information, as required. Key to success in this role includes the ability to implement NISP security operations with Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) security requirements embedded in our federal contracts, related to federal client-designated CUI/sensitive information and personnel security program requirements.
• Manage and conduct NISP operations and support Government and Public Services "GPS" Security Team personnel affiliated with both Department of Defense/NISP User Agencies’ contracts/clients as well as Intelligence Community programs/clients that includes both "access elsewhere" and “possessing facility” operational environments.
• Ensure compliance with DOD/Federal/Intelligence Community regulations that govern the critical security disciplines of both NISP/NISPOM and SCI classified contract-related security operations.
• Maintain cognizance and oversight of all NISP-affiliated or Sponsored classified networks and/or contracts, providing advisory and risk evaluations throughout the contract lifecycle in coordination with GPS Contracts and other Enabling Areas.
• Ensure subcontractors required for classified contract support are appropriately cleared and that the necessary contract security requirements are reflected in the subcontract documentation and include a properly executed DD254/Contract Security Classification Specification.
• Define personnel security program requirements for implementation. As needed, administer, perform and support the personnel security products/processes associated with NISPOM collateral clearances, Special Access processing, and SCI accesses, to include required oversight of security training, debriefings, employee termination briefings, and facilitate required badging/access control procedures (both client-related and internal to Deloitte for classified area access).
• Develop and deliver required NISP security awareness training courses for all cleared Deloitte professionals.
• Provide advisory and consultation to GPS leadership, senior management, project managers, and engagement team members.
• Report all security violations and compromises/potential compromises of classified information to the HQ Facility Security Officer.
• Conduct security-related liaison activities with external (client) customers/Government security officials, internal (Deloitte) GPS leadership, and Enabling Areas (GPS Contracts, Recruiting and Talent, as necessary).
• Review, coordinate, publish (and amend, as needed) security program governance documentation e.g., policies, procedures, Standard Practice Procedures (SPP) manuals, Technology Control Plans, and Systems Security Plans.
• Manage the Self-Assessment program between DSS Security Vulnerability Assessments to monitor the overall security status of classified contracts/operations and provide recommendations for corrective actions, to include establishing continuous evaluation criteria.
• Perform other related duties as required, necessary or directed to assure a comprehensive and viable security program within the guidelines of the NISPOM.
Position-specific Required Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years technical program management experience as an AFSO or FSO in the NISP.
• A Bachelor’s degree or an Associate's degree (coupled with 5 or more years of work experience).
• Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DOD personnel and information security regulations, information systems security program requirements, Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and other related Federal security laws, directives and regulations. (Knowledge of DoD and Federal Agencies' controlled unclassified information (CUI)/sensitive information security requirements, preferred.)
• Completion of FSO for possessing facilities certification-related courses and training (or Industrial Security Professional/NCMS certification).
• Expert knowledge of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), ISFD, and Scattered Castles.
• Effective/demonstrated customer relationship skills, with an understanding of compliance and business partner balance.
• Effective presentation and public speaking skills and experience; demonstrated development and delivery of training programs (tailored to specific client needs) is essential.
• Effective written communication skills, able to span interactions with all levels of professionals within the organization (cleared employees, program teams, and Deloitte leadership).
• U.S. Citizenship and active Top-Secret clearance required with current SCI access/eligibility preferred.
Position-specific Desired Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree with Security Specialization, ISP® Certification.
• Experience in physical and facilities security program management to include accreditation policies and processes associated with both NISP secured areas and SCIF environments.
• 5+ years of experience working in a security team environment that is rapid-response, customer-focused and results-driven.
• Recent completion of a Client Intelligence Community CSSO course.
• Completion of Comsec course and knowledge of the DIAS accountability program.
The primary work location is Lake Mary Florida with occasional travel to offices within Northern VA/DC/MD for both internal and external client meetings/support and professional security networking/meetings. Travel to other Deloitte (U.S.) locations outside of Florida and the GWDC area may be required for client advisory, inquiries and establishment of new secured facilities within the region.