Job type: Full-time
Role: Full Stack Developer
java, mongodb, spring
Candidates need to be willing and able to travel about 15-25% of the year.
Our client is dealing with fusion of data, systems of discovery and securely doing data integration, as well as enterprise level architecture, design development and implementation, using cutting edge data mapping and integration, and web information security including government related projects. Other skills used but not required: Webpack, Java Spring, Docker, Apache, PostgreSQL. There is some graphical simulation, decision support, data visualization, artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data, distributed processing and research into these areas.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, mathematics, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in Custom Application Design & Development utilizing Java, J2EE, UNIX/Linux, PL/SQL, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Algorithms and Optimizations, Object-Oriented design, Shell scripting
• Some OOD, OOP app architecting or architecture of applications, but needs to be a strong coder, with recent coding experience.
• 3+ years of expertise in Service Oriented Design or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) & implementing RESTful APIs in n-tier architectures
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills to resolve highly complex software design issues and create new software for multiple products
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact with management and team members
• Strong communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Java frameworks, especially Spring, JSF, Struts, also any JDeveloper, Eclipse, Maven, JUnit, PostgreSQL, Oracle, AWS, REST, SOAP, Hibernate, myBatis, iBatis, NoSQL database such as Mongo or CouchDB or Mongo DB or others is a plus.
• 1+ year of experience in designing and scaling cloud-based applications (Amazon Web Services) - AWS is a plus.
• Understanding of Agile software development, Continuous Integration, GIT workflow and version control (Jira/Perforce/SVN/Bugzilla/GIT/GitFlow)
• Experience with Integration Testing, Unit Test frameworks, and Test Automation tools
• Experience with JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat servers
None of the following is required. All of these skills can be learned on the job.
• Experience and knowledge of SOA/micro-services (using Spring Framework)
• Experience with Mobile Frameworks and Mobile App Development (Responsive, iOS, Android etc.)
• Experience with automation technologies like CloudFormation, Jenkins, Chef and Puppet
• Experience with optimization of queuing and message brokers (JMS, ActiveMQ, Qpid, RabbitMQ)
• Front-End Development, User Experience
• Networking, Systems Engineering
• 3D, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Game Design, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Data Fusion, Data Visualization, Big Data - Clustered / Distributed Computing and Processing
• Database design, or data modeling skills, preferably using both Relational (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.) and NoSQL (Cassandra, DocumentDB, MongoDB, etc.)
• Database knowledge and working experience with PostgreSQL / MySQL / Cassandra / Titan / Hadoop / MongoDB / ElasticSearch / Redis
• Configuration and deployment experience in the following:
Travel Requirements: minimal travel, 15-25%, from Dallas to 2 locations in the USA.
Employment type:Regular Full-Time
Annual Salary: 115,000 – 135,000 / year
Benefits: life, health, dental, vision, 401k matching, ADD, short-term disability, paid vacation, paid sick time, bonus
Location: Dallas, Texas
(anywhere from your home within the Dallas – Fort Worth, area)
Immigration: US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
Please apply with resume ( MS Word format preferred).
You may also apply your resume (MS Word format preferred) on this page:
You can share your Linked In profile thru the page above, also.
Please call 817-424-1411 to inquire or to follow up on your resume submittal.