Job type: Full-time
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Developer in the Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory - Cyber Risk practice, you’ll work with an experienced team to act as a strategic advisor to design, implement and support solutions and processes that will enable business growth and manage risks. In this role, you’ll also build on foundations in Information Technology and Business to design, implement and support risk management organizations, processes and systems to address the growing challenges of cyber threats and other information technology risks. Learn more about the US Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Center team is comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. We work with clients and help them secure their systems, applications and data, and provide strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Cyber Security, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or other IT-related area
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, critical thinking and logical structuring
• Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environments and quickly learn new concepts
• Basic understanding of various security concepts
• Specific interest in Cyber Security (IT) domain
• Experience with Microsoft product suite (I.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.)
• Willingness to travel up to 15 percent of the time
• Minor in Business or Accounting
• Strong academic track record (minimum GPA of 3.0)
• Understanding of general IT infrastructure and system architecture
• Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS)
• Basic understanding of regulatory mandates (i.e., GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, etc.)
• Experience working on various operating systems and databases such as Windows, Unix/Linux, SQL Server/Oracle
How you’ll grow
As we continue to grow, so has the need for security and risk management professionals that we will train so we can continue to provide the support for our client’s systems and business processes. Here you’ll be able to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of a team committed to delivering world-class service for clients around the globe. You’ll not only gain experience in Deloitte’s methodologies, but also gain new skills that are in high demand by our clients.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great company. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
At Deloitte, our culture values creativity and innovation. We celebrate our people and their uniqueness. We believe that collaboration is a key to opportunity and success. We empower and support our people in the daily choices they must make to be healthy, confident and centered. We are committed to a culture where people have the ability to manage work and life, helping them to excel and lead happy, healthy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Ours is a culture of purpose. Today, the interconnectedness of business, markets, politics, and culture, benefits from the adoption of a unified, integrated ethos. At Deloitte, we believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s involvement in the communities where we live and work.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the company and the business area you’re applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals to help you prepare.