Job type: Full-time
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Work you’ll do
* Deliver SAP ECC and S/4 HANA business process controls implementations, assessments and support
* Conduct/provide assessments, implementation and support of business process controls and/or SAP GRC 10.x Process Control
* Implement and support SAP security in support of functional requirements, including administration and maintenance of security roles, profiles, and configured controls in an SAP environment
* Develop solutions for securing and controlling custom transactions, tables and programs
* Contribute in assuring deliverables are attained in accordance with project plan timeline
* Interact with project and support personnel to address client requirements
* Work in a distributed team environment where team members are spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually.
* Support a flexible work schedule (to include nights and weekends on occasion).
* Comfortable performing task lead responsibilities for small to medium software projects.
* BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
* 3+ years of experience with SAP security authorization concepts across SAP components - PFCG proficient, SU24 understanding, change and transport management knowledge within a landscape
* 3+ years of experience with SAP business process controls and GRC Process Control
* 3+ years of implementing and/or supporting SAP security in support of functional requirements
* Understanding of one or more SAP functional components and/or applications (e.g., FI/CO, MM, SD, PP, PM, CRM, BI, SCM, etc.) from a security/controls perspective
* Proven experience identifying, evaluating, designing, documenting, evaluating and testing general computer controls
* Ability to provide 24X7 on call support
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience troubleshooting complex SAP security and controls issues
* Strong project management and organizational skills
* 15% travel
* Experience in implementation, testing and support of business process or Information Technology (IT) controls in an SAP S/4 HANA or ECC environment, including SAP automated, manual, security, and segregation of duty controls
* Understanding of SAP configurations as it relates to the design and development of automated controls
* Strong knowledge of key business processes, the inherit risks, and potential controls
* Strong understanding of segregation of duty frameworks and associated mitigating controls
* Strong understanding of regulatory concerns impacting SAP environments, including Sarbanes-Oxley
* Certifications such as: ITIL, CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
* Must be willing to live and work in the Mechanicsburg, PA or Orlando, FL area
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.