Job type: Full-time
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 3+ years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience (Minimum of 1 year in an Agile environment serving as a ScrumMaster)
* Demonstrated experience delivering meaningful results while working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
* Small team leadership experience, with the ability to earn trust while still challenging the Team to improve and operate outside of its comfort zone
* Intimate knowledge of Agile and Scrum, with the proven experience coaching, mentoring, and teaching junior Agile practitioners
* Participate in / facilitate discussions to discover solutions, as well as capturing and transforming business and technology requirements into high-quality User Stories and Acceptance criteria
* Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills with demonstrable experience exercising mature judgment in delicate situations
* Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
* Proficient with Agile Lifecycle Management tools (e.g. Jira, Rally, VersionOne, etc.), as well as with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
* Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
* ScrumMaster (CSM, PSM, or SSM)
* Additional Agile-related certifications relevant to career path
* Experience within a scaled agile environment
* Experience with Test-Driven Development
* Experience with DevOps
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.