Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Senior, Lead, Manager
Industry: Online Travel, Transportation, Travel & Tourism
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
powerbi, sql, database, python
We're looking for a motivated and driven Team Lead Quality Reporting / Data Analysis (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
The quality reporting team (4 employees) supports the operations and quality management departments. The team creates and improves reports for those departments, to enable data-driven decisions. Furthermore, the team performs advanced data analysis, like time series forecasting.
As team lead you collect stakeholders requirements and explain reports to non-technical colleagues. Furthermore, you inspire and guide the team and help to drive innovation as well as performing your own analysis.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
• At least 3 years of work experience in a fast changing environment
• First leadership experience
• Working experience in Power BI, Qlik, Tableau or a similar tool
• Good know-how of databases and SQL
• Good knowledge of statistical scripting tools (like R, Python)
• Experience with statistical methodologies (like linear regression, timeseries or cluster analysis)
• Good knowledge in MS Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookup)
• Profound experience with data visualisation and data analysis
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Fluent in English, Good German knowledge beneficial; every other European language is a plus