Job type: Full-time
Role: Mobile Developer
ios, android, reactjs
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
· Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
· Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
· Fixing bugs and performance problems
· Writing clean, readable, and testable code
· Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
· Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
· Point of contact in all phases of software engineering to ensure seamless communication from project initiation to final delivery.
· Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and scalability.
· Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
· Collaborate with design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
· Work as part of a team building prototypes, applications and user experiences.
1. Must have Hybrid Mobile app development experience using IONIC, Phonegap, Cordova, Flutter.
2. Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
3. Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
4. Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS.
5. Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
6. Familiar with current technology and performance improvement industry standards, approaches, and innovations.
8. Experience writing native support for the Ionic Framework for iOS/Android
9. Keeping abreast of upcoming new functionality in the Flutter and having experience in building desktop application using flutter
10. Responsible for developing applications for iOS / Android / Windows phones using Ionic Framework, React Native, Flutter or Xamrin
11. Must to have in the development of Hybrid Mobile application using Ionic Framework / Cordova framework / Angular JS / React Native.
12. Exposure to integrations using middleware technologies and web services SOAP, REST, JSON XML.
13. Good to have knowledge in plug - in implementation in Mobile Apps, Location service applications.
Job Type: Full-time