Job Level:Vice President
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
• To work on the company’s IT security products that are essential to protect the firm’s assets from various threats
• To work for the firm that attracts some of the brightest talents like Bjarne Stroustrup, the inventor of the C++ language
• Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
• A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
• A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
• Work with one or multiple squads to deliver IT security solutions most of which has a Web UI
o Get involved in requirement analysis
o Implement automated tests in most cases in Python + Selenium
o Add automated tests to the CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
o Extend the test harness or the test infrastructure in case of need
• Work on process improvement (innovation is going to be part of your every days)
• Mentor junior team members of the team
• Work in department or site-level special focus groups e.g. Agile Centre of Excellence, DevOps Gild, etc…
• A degree in Computer Sciences and 8-10 years of work experience in software testing and test automation
• Experience with Selenium. Python scripting experience is an advantage, but software development experiences in any Object-Oriented language also makes you a good candidate
• Good understanding of software testing practices and principles
• Experience with continuous integration/delivery tools
• Experience with Agile practices
• Fluency in English
You might also have:
• Experience with test harness development
• IT Security experience
Our 9-member Test Chapter provides testing services to several local and remote squads (London, New York, Budapest and Shanghai). We work on the firm’s IT security products that includes authentication / authorisation related components, firewall provisioning tools, access right management tools, vulnerability management tools.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modelling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city centre.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.