Job type: Full-time Industry: Consumer Electronics Company size: 10k+ people Company type: Public
spring, spring-mvc, java
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Imagine what you could do here.
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply collaborative place, where everything we create is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
Today, the Apple Online Store provides one of the best multichannel commerce experiences in the world, and operates in 37 countries world-wide.
At the Apple Online Store (AOS), its Engineering team is responsible for the global eCommerce platform that serves millions of customers around the world. We are a team of highly skilled Engineering Managers, Engineers, Analysts and Project Managers based in Singapore, London, & Cupertino.
There is a great opportunity for a talented software Engineer to join an operational team responsible for monitoring, visualising and alerting on the health of one of the worlds largest eCommerce systems in a challenging and fast paced environment.
Experience in containers like Docker and deploying code to cloud platforms, ideally AWS or private cloud.
Knowledge of webServers and loadBalancers Apache HTTP Server, Apache Traffic Server, Nginx, HAProxy.
Familiarity with Splunk for investigating or monitoring problems on systems.
Skills & requirements
- Strong Object Oriented Programming and design skills.
- Extensive development experience with Java and related technologies : Spring MVC Framework,Spring Boot
- Experience with Data driven web development including HTMl5,CSS3
- Should have a deep understanding of NoSQL viz. Cassandra
- Hands-on experience in consuming RESTful services
- Experience using GIT and CI/CD pipelines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and solution-oriented individual.
- Must have good oral/written communication skills.
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years or MS degree with 3+ years experience, or equivalent.
By clicking apply you will leave devsnap. Please be careful. You should never have to pay to apply.