Great Job Opportunity as Database Developer.
ESSENTIALS ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Perform analysis, code, testing and implementation of SQL procedures, functions, and other database development objects.
2. Collaborate and integrate with other team members and third-party companies.
3. Prepare business documentation regarding databases and SQL development, such as functional and detail design documents, configuration documents, ER diagrams, and so on.
4. Perform Data architecture analysis and design.
5. Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
6. Develop SQL Data transformation and optimization processes. Ability to create, troubleshoot, and modify SQL procedures, such as DTS, SSIS, SSRS, or other ETL tool is required.
7. Perform SQL code reviews and implement best practice coding standards for SQL coding.
8. Perform Production and Development Database administration activities, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc
9. Ensure that databases perform at optimal conditions performing preventive and reactive actions in a timely manner to incidents.
10. Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
11. Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
12. Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
13. Assist other developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
14. Participate in on-call rotation to provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
15. Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
16. Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience. PROFESSIONAL
• 3+ years of databases development experience.
• 2+ years of experience working with Business Stakeholders within a Cross-Functional matrix environment.
• Database and SQL tuning experience is a must.
• SQL Development and database administration experience is a must.
• Experience in distributed programming environments (n-tier).
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.