Java/AWS Developers or Ruby on Rail/AWS Developers
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
· Initiative to migrate 6 applications on AWS to address global availability, scalability, and performance requirements
· Exp with AWS services, arch, CLI, SDK, Elastic Search, GIT, Jenkis, Test Driven Dev/Behavior Driven Dev
· Focus will be on web services/APIs and back end since UI will be As-Is
· Familiarity with Ruby on Rails, Java, Springboot, AWS, Node.js is a plus
· Experience with Git or other version control systems, Test driven development (TDD), Behavior Driven Dev (BDD), GIT, Jenkins, REST APIs.
· Python, Kinesis/Kafka, Lambda (nice to have)
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Replication will be using eventing
· Microservices/serverless exp strongly desired
Email resume at: Harneet.Sapra@us.sogeti.com
The benefits our employees enjoy:
401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
$12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
3 Weeks of Personal Time Off (PTO) and 7 paid holidays.
Minimum education qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
By clicking apply you will leave devsnap. Please be careful. You should never have to pay to apply.