Job type: Full-time
Role: Database Administrator
jira, sql, clojure
The AKKA Group, an engineering and technology consulting company, supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. Our key assets are:
· a wide-range of global services for industrial projects
· the ability to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle
· Offices in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia and Americas
· 21 centers of excellence across Europe and the World to enhance Group synergies
· 21,000 skilled and dedicated employees
A partner in innovation, AKKA boasts a prestigious customer portfolio featuring leading companies in the automotive, aerospace and rail sectors, as well as in the life sciences, services, telecommunications and defence. The list includes Airbus Group, Alstom, BMW, Daimler, GlaxoSmithKline, Renault, Safran, Thales, Volkswagen and Volvo.
AKKA Technologies Spain is currently looking for a Microsoft BI application developer to join our team in Madrid.
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 suite : Database, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
· Microsoft Office Excel 2013, PowerBI, Power query or PowerPivot
· SharePoint 2013
· Strong development practices, software development lifecycle, configuration management.
o Functional Skills
· Ability to learn quickly various functionalities of application
· Testing process knowledge
· Deployment process knowledge
· Detailed Functional Specification writing
"Good to have"
o Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Mercurial and Quality Center, SQL Server Integration services and BI Cubes.
o ability to propose solutions and workarounds
o a practice of Agile development methodologies (Scrum or others)
o a strong analytical skills to translate complex data from multiple data sources into coherent reports and dashboards to highlight key themes, findings, and business implications.
o A constant interest in improving your knowledge. Stay current with BI/Analytics technology and best practices.
o Jenkins, SonarCube, JIRA, Confluence knwloedge
27 Calle Bausá Madrid, ES